May 6, 2009

E.U. Roundups Part7

credit to:yogurtpo3

I watched the final on Friday... no more PAK KIU!! *sobs* The ending was very exciting, especially the final fallout with Lap Man, Pak Kiu and Hao Gor! *explodes into bubbles of glee* Also, very sweet BROMANCE scenes as our boys reminisce their time back at the Academy.. aww, they were so young and carefree back then! And my, how has their BROMANCE grown! lolz.. I still remember when they were mortal enemies! *though, more Lap Man's fault than Pak Kiu's - Pak Kiu so innocent *Was very disappointed that the writers didn't take the perfect chance for Bromantic moment when our two heroes were hurt by Hao Gor... That's HK writers for ya >.< But it make up for it, here's a little of how it could've went (in spoilers in case those that haven't watched don't want to be spoiled):

After Hao Gor is chased away by the police force...Pak Kiu (crawls over to Lap Man on the ground): Ah Man... Ah Man, please don't die!! *manly tears of manliness streams down his cheeks*Ah Man: *weak* Pak Kiu... I... I have something to tell you...Pak Kiu (with Man in his arms): Shhh, don't speak, you're going to be ok... *winces at his own injury*Ah Man: Pak Kiu... you're... you're hurt too... Pak Kiu (shaking head sorrowfully): Don't worry about me... we're going to save you, I promise! I can't lose you... I... I can't... you're the only one that has ever mattered... *breaks down in tears*Ah Man: Pak Kiu... I... I llove you... *faints*

*the end*

No response to “E.U. Roundups Part7”

Leave a Reply