April 1, 2009

About

A Little History
I came up with the idea of building this blog as I started hanging out in AF and noticed that there wasn't really an English fansite dedicated to Sammul. I hope, through this blog(I'd rather call it a fansite actually),I can collect and share some interesting info/news about Sammul with you guys.

Blog Facts
Blog name: Sammul FanSource
Launched since: Mar 2009
Powered by: Blogger.com (I may consider to buy a domain in the future)

Blog owner: kellyhsu (a Chinese beginner, so basically all the translations in this site are not done by me but by the person who is given credit)
Contact: kellyhsu1@aol.com or you may leave me a message in the chatbox:)

Current Layout: 2.0
Designed by: LawnyDesignz
Adapted by: kellyhsu

Blog Contents
Sammul Blog Entries's translation, Interview, functions round-ups etc.
Generally, anything you can see in What To Read...

Credits
1. especial thanks to ling gan, cherishheart, yoguportpo3, Annie this site wouldn't possibly survive without you gorgeous ladies. :)
2.all the people who have contributed to this site, including GateauCakes, Brian etc.