April 28, 2009

E.U. Roundups Part4

credit to: yogurtpo3

Ahhh, my poor little Pak Kiu!! We're up to episode 26 of EU now in Australia, so not far off until the finale. Anyways, episode 26 was full of devastating manly tears for dear Pak Kiu as he realised Laughing's true identity. Although sad, it was fabulous to see Pak Kiu back to his solemn angsty self. It was only at those very moments when he secluded himself into an angsty ball of angst did I remember back to the Pak Kiu of the first Academy installment, and remember how much I missed my boy! Sure, Pak Kiu deserves to be happier than he was back then, but Sammul does angst so well! hehhe... my heart just leaps out to him and all my motherly instincts just wants to hug him into a tight tight ball and never let go!!

There was also a very annoying scene where he's lying down on his side "angsting" and his stupid POT (Yuek Bo) wife tries to cheer him up... he's lying there looking so sweet and sad, and there she is being her usual annoying self with her hands wrapped around his muscular arm *swoons*... when suddenly I had visions of the Fergie MV for "Big Girls Don't Cry", where Fergie slags herself all over an innocent sleepy Milo Ventimiglia >.<...

That's when I thought to myself that I really must stop this horrible vision, and so convinced myself that it was really Lap Man there instead of POT... Needless to say, I almost spontaneously combusted from my own imagination.

On other bits, Sum Jie is definitely more shifty than I make her out to be, although her and Yau Yau's horrible acting skills seriously had me grasping at straws!! Not saying that the actresses who play Yau Yau and Sum Jie are bad at acting, but the characters themselves, when trying to pretend they know nothing about Lap Man being undercover in front of Hao Gor was SO BAD!! >.< And Lap Man (not Ron, but the character) is also the worst actor EVER... like seriously, couldn't he have put in more effort in trying to convince Sum Jie that he wasn't an undercover??? O_O

Also: The possibility of Sum Jie and Pak Kiu continues to amuse me...hahha, especially when they were "farewelling" Laughing Gor with all their white flowers... seriously, SO MUCH more chemistry than Pak Kiu and POT! >.<

No response to “E.U. Roundups Part4”

Leave a Reply