April 18, 2009

[Blog] The Pleasure of Tea

originally posted by Sammul on Apr 17, 2009
credit to: Annie
http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/sammul-blog/article?mid=81290


pic originally posted by Ivy

台長(sorry, don’t know what it represents here) must have been pretty busy today that he/she missed a piece of news. What kind of news is so important? It’s about 少爺making tea.

Talking about the topic of tea, I think I have some experiences. Since I was young, under the influence of my grandfather, I have trained a good taste in tea as I, more or less, know of the way of favoring tea and tasting tea. Even though I drink more coffee than tea now, occasionally making a bottle of tea still can fully bring the pleasure of life to me.

Someone likes the scent of tea, while I prefer its lasting aroma. The tea of high quality owns arrangement of scent, giving different tastes each time, which is the difference between tea and coffee that the more you taste, the more you will feel it. That’s the reason why I, besides Chinese tea, like Western tea as well, and go high tea at times, so much fun!

No response to “[Blog] The Pleasure of Tea”

Leave a Reply