April 14, 2009

E.U. Roundups Part1

credit to: yogurtpo3

Watched another episode of EU last night... not much going on in terms of Bromance, but I do like that new older guy that has entered Pak Kiu's team (not so much Kaki...>.<). There was this one scene when Pak Kiu invited his team mates to his place to celebrate, and then Lap Man appears and starts introducing himself like "Hi, I'm Pak Kiu's housemate"... lolz, and all I kept thinking was "Oh my, he sounds like a spouse introducing himself to his husband/wife's work friends!!" LOLZ...Tonight's episode looks like it could be slightly more Pak Kiu heavy... one can only hope... Saw another episode of E.U last night, and it was quite Sammul heavy, which was cool... unfortunately it was also very Kaki heavy, and her "Maaaameeee" is really starting to get on my nerves! As is her teeth (I know, it's not her fault, but I can't help things that annoy me!)At one stage, I was watching after she jumped into the sea and Sammul saved her (argh, why Sammul, WHY? Should've left her to DIE!! :)"> ), anyways, throughout that scene all I could think of was "Man... the male is so much "prettier" that the girl... it's kinda wrong" hee. But Sammul did look very pretty in that scene!! I swear they made him put on lippy or something!!! Oh, and this other scene, Pak Kiu was with Lap Man, and he was wearing a PINK T-shirt, whilst Lap Man was wearing a BLUE T-shirt!! Awww, sooo cute!! And sooooooo coupl-ey of them!!! ^^

Eeeeeeeeeek! I just saw the previews of EU for Monday, as well as a preview for a new quiz show to be aired next week in the slot just before EU... it's the same TV quiz show that Sammultoy's article was from, so yay!! Can't wait for Ron and Sammul's episode to show up! Also, the preview for EU is so sad, poor Pak Kiu, got pushed into the lockers by Lap Man!! And the look on his face, awww, he looked a wittle boy being bullied by his bwestest fwrend in the whole wide world... (and of course, his one and only true looove)

Wow, my E.U is definitely picking up with the Angsty Bromance after Ron's become undercover! Poor Pak Kiu, was soooo sad when he had to testify against LAp Man, and then later when Lap Man went and pushed him against the locker... *sniff sniff* And then, tonight, when he found Lap Man hanging out with Laughing ... Awww, I'm starting to think that Lap Man is a real jerk for not letting Pak Kiu know about his "status"... (I know he has valid reasons, but to see Pak Kiu so heart broken is so sad )

Just finished watching E.U again, aww, I know Pak Kiu's got a promotion and everything, but I totally MISS his uniform!! Still looks hot as anything though... hahha, and in this one scene where it was flitting back between him and Ron, perhaps Ron's lips were very pale, but I SWEAR Sammul had lipstick on...lolz! In terms of Bromance, it's looking quite doom and gloom recently, since Pak Kiu thinks Lap Man is part of the triads, and Lap Man is leading him on because he can't let Pak Kiu know the truth! It's so to see Pak Kiu so upset... He really really wants to help his one true love turn back on the right path... to be together with HIM of course! And I'm sure having to live in such a disgusting and messy apartment with La Ba, that Lap Man really misses his one true love Pak Kiu as well!

Another night of EU... Yay! Pak Kiu is about to find out that Man's an undercover! So smart of him to figure things out by outting two and two together! And the sweetest moment of the night of course goes to when Ah Man finished helping them with the helmet head hitting people and then Pak Kiu chases after him, and Ah Man's all *gangster* "Whaddaya want?", and Pak Kiu was just "I wanted to wish you a happy birthday..." *because despite all our current differences, you are, and always will be my one true love*

Another episode of E.U, more love for Bromance, more hatred of Kaki and the desire for her to go jump into a pond (or that nice big harbour that Pak Kiu and her keep jogging alongside would do nicely as well!). I'm up to the episode where Kaki's Mum got knocked on the head, and OMG, Kaki's acting is really really disturbing there. Sum Jie is too nice for her own good, because if I were Sum Jie, I'd just get one of my men to off Kaki and live happily ever after with my Mum! Stupid Kaki >.< *I still remember the scene you just mentioned, where Kakei's character is sooooo infuriating. I found the more I watched EU without skipping her scenes the more despicable her character turned out to be, which is just banking on the fact that she is appallingly annoying but nothing I'm going to get on my high horse about. And a bad role always has room to get worse. I bet you will see more distasteful scenes from her in the upcoming episodes (especially when Sammul got into trouble), which completely pissed me off and pushed me become a naysayer of her. My unending love always belongs to Bromance. *

Now for daily round up of EU... despite not much happening last night in terms of Bromance, it was definitely a very hoyaytastic episode... lolz! Especially the part when Laughing tells Hao Gor's sidekick Ah Zhong that Hao Gor is interested in Sum Jie, and then Ah Zhong got all upset! WAHahhaha... I was thinking "Hmm, that Hao Gor and Ah Zhong... definitely something going on THERE!" And the moment was topped when as I was thinking that, Laughing *smart guy that he is* commented "Why do you look so upset? You're not GAY are you??"

And of course, there was that scene at the hospital where Hao Gor tells Pak Kiu to try and convince Yuek Bo to let her Mum have the operation... wowee, the sparks sure flew!! Both of them in tight perfect fitting suits, determined expressions, good vs. bad...I think my television was almost about to explode with the hotness!!There's more Hao Gor and Pak Kiu on tonight's preview, so looking forward to that too!!

Oh, and speaking of tight perfect fitting suits, I have noticed that the very very first thing that scrolls up the credits every single night is a line that says Sammul's clothing is endorsed by GUESS!! Just him though, everyone else doesn't have their individual sponsor listed... wheee, gooo Sammul! GUESS people are sure smart to model their clothes on that totally edible body...hee.

Eeeeeeeeeee Kelly, Sammul gets into trouble? Aww, the poor boy!! Stupid Yuek Bo >.< *today’s roundup kept me in stitches, completely. ooh, it’s such an entertaining and brilliant reading. Probably because I only paid my tons of attention to Sammul, I didn’t notice Ah Zhong had a HUGE crash on Hao Gor. I definitely would regret it if I missed this. Hahar… I bet your tv set must feel breathless with the unparallel heat and get too out of its mind to explode itself. LOL.
I’ve noticed Sammul wearing Guess in EU. I cannot remember the specific epi, yet I saw Sammul wearing Marciano shirt for sure.
Yup, Sammul experienced some hard time in the last five episodes. Kakei’s reaction/response was totally intolerable and unforgivable there. You and you little roommate are straight up geniuses. Add to all this the fact that it's completely reasonable/understandable throughout to the point where I have no hesitation in calling her character the worst role ever and easily the most straight annoying character.*

check out part2

No response to “E.U. Roundups Part1”

Leave a Reply