April 30, 2009

E.U. Roundups Part5

credit to yogurpot3



Anyways, EU is sadly on its final week of broadcast here in Australia. I for one, am going to miss my daily dose of Sammul! *sobs* Hopefully they'll show his new series Tiger Wong Snatches the Bride soon, though I have a feeling Sammul cross dressing, as cute and hilarious that is, will never be as hot as Mr. Lee Pak Kiu and his GUESS by Marciano wardrobe!

EU's action is definitely hotting up, with suspicion and mutiny among the ranks in the triads. One thing I'm positively absolutely SURE of at this very point in time...Ah Zhong is TOTALLY devoted and in LOVE with Hao Gor! That's the only explanation for it! All his disappointed looks when Hao Gor is flirty with Sum Jie, all the elaborate plans to kill her... no normal "friend" can be THAT devoted!

I also noted that towards the end of the series, Sum Jie hangs around Pak Kiu a LOT!! I mean, after she's devastated by the truth of how Tin Gor died and finding out the exact location of the drugs factory, who does she first call? Pak Kiu! Not to mention all those lonely times spent together farewelling Laughing... And you know what else?Besides her killer, the last person Sum Jie contacted before she died... was Pak Kiu!

I know Sum Jie is slightly old for Pak Kiu, but they're seriously so much more tolerable than POT! >.< Also, why does everything always happen to Yuek Bo's EU team? And also that girl cop, whose sister died after Pak Kiu failed to save her? I'm starting to think that the whole of Hong Kong is covered by one EU team, and one junior cop on beat! hahhaha...

Of course, if the whole of Hong Kong was also just covered by one triads investigation team containing a certain Mr. Lee Pak Kiu, I'm gonna be the first in line to join the triads and start committing crimes just to see him try and arrest me in that hot pink T-shirt! *I COULD join the police force, but THAT would mean having to actually work with stupid Yuek Bo - whereby I would totally have killed her by "accidentally" pushing her off a mountain/building/pithole before I ever make it through the ranks into Pak Kiu's triads investigation team*

No response to “E.U. Roundups Part5”

Leave a Reply