April 23, 2009

[Words from Me] Busy Days

There are many updates on Sammul today.

I was wondering if it would be appropriate for me to leave some personal msgs here, since strictly speaking, this is a site all about Sammul, not about me or anything else. Well, but then I couldn't help but think why not, it's a personal site, literally owned by me. I really would like to share something with you guys.

So how are you guys doing?
Many things are going on recently. I'm plain trying to get my life together and keep up with all the deadlines. Fortunately, things turned out way better than I expected, at least so far.
I felt really happy to see people stopping by in here and getting the info of their interests.

Another noteworthy thing is that Annie decided to join me running this site, specifically translating Sammul's blog entries. A million thanks to Annie. I know you're running your own site and I really appreciate your time and help.

No response to “[Words from Me] Busy Days”

Leave a Reply