April 6, 2009

[Blog] Respect


originally posted by Sammul on Apr 5th 2009
credit to: yogurtpo3
I respect my work, so before each project, I will use a lot of time to prepare in order to gain the best. For example when I was filming "The Academy" series, I needed my body to be fit, I worked hard on my fitness, so that besides my acting, my fitness, my movements wouldn't be under suspicion, completely matching the manner and physical look of a policeman, hypnotising myself in believing that I was one of Hong Kong's thirty thousand in the police force, having the responsibility of keeping the peace, and overcoming crime.
I respect my character, as a citizen of Hong Kong, often reminding myself that I need to abide by the law and keep justice, upholding my responsibility of being a good citizen, making Hong Kong into a city worthy of praise.
I also have respect towards my family, friends and even my fans, because these important relationships is another small society. Only if we have respect for each other, can we achieve a harmonious and happy world, do you agree?

No response to “[Blog] Respect”

Leave a Reply