April 17, 2009

Sammul Chan has interest of Old Men -- Loves Tea

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/



Sammul Chan laughed at himself saying that in other people's eyes he has "old men" interests -- drinking tea. In the shop that sells tea, he saw many different types of teapots and types of tea, he said: "Usually when I go aboard for work, I often like to purchase different types of teapots, the valuable teapots, I would use it as gifts. The most expensive teapot I got was more than HKD$1000. I also would buy tea leaves for my grandfather as souvenirs, actually my knowledge of drinking tea is all thanks to my grandfather. He is the one who led me into the interest for tea."

Sammul expressed that his interest for tea has been around since he was young, he said: "When I was small, a group of cousins and I would go my grandfather's house to have dinner. My grandfather would then make us a cup of tea to drink. The more I drank, the more interest I gained. Then I spent time with my grandfather to learn about brewing tea. Brewing tea can help train your patience and stimulus of thought because brewing tea is a step by step process. This is my attitude towards life."

No response to “Sammul Chan has interest of Old Men -- Loves Tea”

Leave a Reply