March 24, 2009

Murmurs of E.U. Epi25

Sammul couldn't help crying after he got to know Laughing was an undercover …He's killing me. I cannot stand to see him cry, which just breaks my heart. I just wanna reach into my laptop and grab hold of him and tell him it wasn't his fault and everything is gonna be fine.

And KaiKi, what’s the hell wrong with you?! Didn't you see the disturbing nightmare had Sammul waken up and kept him from sleeping!!!! Shouldn't you at least do something to comfort him and make him feel less guilty!!! I could stand seeing you being stupid, overboard and annoying by sticking to your white-black perception or being selfish without considering other people's feelings, but I cannot ever ever ever bear you arguing with Sammul, ignoring his sorrow, and even pushing him against his best buddy!!!!!!

One response to “Murmurs of E.U. Epi25”

Anonymous said...

LKK is my nightmare ... =V=

Leave a Reply