March 23, 2009

Favorite E.U. Bromance Moments (Epi5)

Credit to: kellyhsu & GateauCakes

In Epi5 (I think), Ron drove to meet Miu for their secret deals, and Sammul followed Ron to that driving path in the mountain.

Ron: Why are you here?
Sammul: * staring frustratedly and sorrowfully at Ron* Cut your crap. What the h*ll are you doing now? How can you possibly betray me and come over here to date someone else!Ron:*feeling conflicted* Is this of interest to you? If so, you just can join us. (Sorry, baby, I cannot tell you the truth.)
Sammul: *being irritated* I don't wanna see you being with him! No matter what he does to you, he just wanna use you and take advantage of you.

Then Ron left and Miu appeared.
Sammul:*howling while grabbing Miu's collar* Give back my Ron baby!

No response to “Favorite E.U. Bromance Moments (Epi5)”

Leave a Reply