March 26, 2009

Deleted Swimming Scene in E.U.(with English translation)

credit to: cherishheart









the link to the video in TVB.COM: http://drama.tvb.com/emergencyunit/videos/?type=3&video=18714

At the pool side:

KK: I don’t know why, every time when I go into the water, I’d feel that the water would rush into all my eyes, ears, nose and mouth.

S: Now when you go into the water, stay by the side to get used to the water first, if you really feel you can’t do it, then hold on to the pool side. It’s normal for water to get into the nose, but the more you struggle the worse it gets.

KK: If I can’t make it later, you have to come to my rescue.

S: No probs.

In the pool:

S: (pulling KK) Kick harder, don’t be scared…

S: (demonstrating with hands) your legs have to be straight, kick harder, kick with your thighs, not just your lower legs, your whole legs need to be straight

S: (teaching KK how to breathe) 1, 2..turn your head…it depends whether you are more used to turning to the right or left

S: (timing KK for how long she can hold her breath) waa…not even 10 seconds, try once more… (why do I feel that this part is like a NG shot)

S: (KK reaches the pool end, give me five) You’ve made it. (KK splashes Sammul) Show off…you dare to splash me…

Out of the pool:

KK: Now I’m not so scared of the water, thanks

S: Don’t mention it. After we practice for a few more times, we can go to the beach to build up your courage.

KK: I’m so useless, already a grown-up yet still need you to teach me how to swim

S: Don’t say that, no one is a know-it-all. I remember when I was in PTS I also taught a female classmate how to swim. She was like you, very scared of water in the beginning, she didn’t even know how to float.

KK: I know, she must be your girlfriend.

S: How do you know?

KK: Of course, look at the sweetness in your face, everyone would know you are talking about your GF.

S: Her name is Fiona, my classmate in PTS, she was a very nice girl, I planned to marry her, but she was killed by a robber.

KK: I recall this incident, it was reported in the newspapers. Sorry, I touch on your painful memory.

S: That’s alright. It was a long time ago.

KK: Although you and Fiona could not be together, but you had loved each other and had happy times together. At least fate had brought you together.

S: That’s why, if you can find someone that fate brings to you, must cherish that person, opportunity doesn’t knock twice.

KK: You are very sensible and rational at work, did not expect you to have such a sentimental side.

S: I don’t know, I seldom talk about such things, maybe I feel you are trustworthy enough.

KK: Perhaps, my mom always says that I’m an unscheming and upright person. Actually, you also give the impression of being reliable and dependable. If not for you just now, I won’t be improving so fast.

S: That’s nothing to do with me, fear of water is merely psychological, as long as you can conquer the fear, you will learn very fast.

KK: ok, let’s practise again.

S: But you don’t need to practice so hard at one go, let’s do it again tomorrow

KK : ok

No response to “Deleted Swimming Scene in E.U.(with English translation)”

Leave a Reply