March 23, 2009

[Blog] With a blink of an eye, E.U. is about to finish airing



Originally posted by Sammul on 20th Mar 2009
credit to: cherishheart

Next week, E.U. will be airing its final episodes. I recalled when I first filmed The Academy five years ago, from training in the cadet school to graduation, then to On The First Beat, and this year E.U., when I looked back, I was in fact growing up with my character in the series, to be honest I quite miss it!

After filming Tiger Wong last year, I took leave to take on some learning, also to take a break, then to start filming a mainland series, however the sudden global economic crisis had my plans disrupted, in the end because of the delay in filming, I don’t want to be wishing to do everything yet doing a sloppy job for everything, therefore I was forced to give up on other jobs and just concentrate on the musical drama, to raise funds for World Vision, so that more needy children will be benefited.

Some fans told me that they were disappointed because they can’t go to Canada to buy tickets to support me, but to me if you can make donations to support World Vision’s children sponsorship program, so that more children can benefit, that is supporting my performance. There may be some youths who do have the financial abilities to sponsor the children, then just donate whatever you can, do it within your means, small sums add up!

Blog Tag: Every child has the right to live and grow, please lend a helping hand!

No response to “[Blog] With a blink of an eye, E.U. is about to finish airing”

Leave a Reply