March 23, 2009

Favorite E.U. Bromance Moments (Epi15)

credit to:kellyhsu & GateauCakes

In the love confession scene in Epi15,I remember Sammul said to Kakei, "although Ah Man isn't here right now, I still feel very happy having you by my side."(if I didn't get it wrong.)This sounds like Ah Man is the one who Sammul really cares, and because of Ah Man's absence,Sammul could finally get together with KK.I got the feeling that Sammul treated KK as Ah Man substitute.

Later even Ah Man told Sammul they were not bros any more,but they still hanged out together in some secluded place without reconciling with each other officially.

Yeah, I was all giddy when I heard him mention Lap Man not being there with him. It sounded like an ex missing his lover. I hated the fact that she interrupted him and changed the topic to her BORING life about electronics and cleaning!!! LOL. I wanted more Lap Man recognition from Sammul's lovely mouth. I totally think that Sammul was trying to take their "brotherhood" to the NEXT level in this installment. I could see all his love and care in Lap Man from Ep1-onwards...

No response to “Favorite E.U. Bromance Moments (Epi15)”

Leave a Reply