March 28, 2009

[Blog] Hoping you support Earth Hour on March 28th

originally posted by Sammul on Mar 27 2009
credit to: yogurtpo3

The dinner gatherings are back! I'm reall yhappy tonight, watching the finale together with a bunch of people is a happy event, the cheers and jeers were all present. The important thing is that everyone worked together to create a memorable series, so great!

In this, I want to thank every brother and sister within our cast and crew, adding such wonderful/exciting memories to my working life.

Returning to the main topic, tomorrow night (28/03) 20:30 - 21:30, I really hope that you can join me in contributing to our lovable earth, for Hong Kong, for the Earth's future, let us turn off our lights for one hour!

No response to “[Blog] Hoping you support Earth Hour on March 28th”

Leave a Reply