March 23, 2009

[Blog] Young People








Originally posted by Sammul on 18th Mar 2009
credit to: ling gan

When I was young, my father always taught me that we have to plans, so I always readjust my plans once every 5 years, and control my goals, so I can make progress steadily. Although cannot be called successful, still at least I have made some progess.

I've just finished an interview with a teen magazine, Smarteen, and one of the questions was how to keep one's emotion positive when one is frustrated. The fact is when someone's feeling down and discouraged, keeping an optimistic and cheerful feeling ain't an easy job. But everybody believes that when the rain stops, the sun will come out again, after one's really down at the bottom, he will rebound. I bet Sammultoy will agree with this point of view of mine.

One thinks that by having faith and perseverance there will be a way out. Young people must recognize their own goals, stick to their principles, don't be pessimistic and don't avoid, don't you think you so?

I've made a new goal recently. In my free time, I will dedicate my time to the society, especially sharing my life's journey to the young people. Doesn't this include a youth ambassador's job?

No response to “[Blog] Young People”

Leave a Reply