March 23, 2009

[Blog] Shang Hai Trip

Originally posted by Sammul on 12th Mar 2009
credit to:ling gan









In this trip of mine to Shang Hai, besides filming a meaningful TV program called 36'7, I also did some magazine interviews, met some old friends, make some new friends, and had some delicious food. I didn't even have to bother my fans to pick me up and bid me farewell in the airport, as I could walk around in there, making all of us happy.

The TV program that I filmed, not only that it provides a healthy lifestyle, it also makes me satisfied in filming. I also have to thank Ding Meng, Yan Kuan, and Wang Guan for being there, they added color to the show. Because the show was about health, I met with Doctor Zhu who prescribed me some Chinese medicine, also under Teacher Wang's arrangement, I had Mr. Xu massaging me, which was amazing. If I still have the opportunity, I'll certainly come again and get medicated, because I believe that even my old and nagging pains are able to be uprooted.

When I was in Shang Hai, the weather was very nice, and I heard that it was raining when I went home. Oops, I guess it was my fault taking the sunshine away. Don't rush, don't rush, life is full of rain and sunshine, isn't it? Hehe..

No response to “[Blog] Shang Hai Trip”

Leave a Reply